Subject: Re: Stuff.
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:34:42 -0500

On 06-Nov-97, Keith Hill wrote:
>Can you hassle Adam for the Bubba model please.  A posable Cap'n Bubba
>would be really nice.

You read this Adam! I know you have a 3d bubba, used to render the first Bubba
(I think it was you that did it), so send the bubba model to the page.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                                http://www.hicksville.dyn.ml.org/~giark/
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'